Cornish & Carey Newmark Knight Frank’s Data Center Solutions brings nearly a decade of experience in strategic planning for data center real estate as it fits into the enterprise. We have a deep understanding of the key business drivers in enterprise consideration of data center strategy and implementation as well as the challenges that the marketplace presents on a nationwide basis. Our team assists clients in identifying the best steps to achieve a successful data center plan with precise and consistent execution. The team possesses a deep understanding on the impact of Finance, Real Estate and Information Technology and the interworking that span the key roles within the organization.
In today's environment, the reliance on information technology for ALL organizations is growing to be at the core of their daily business operations. Whether supporting internal communication, research and development, e-commerce, CRM or a combination of those and more, tech centric and non-tech centric businesses need to plan and implement their data center strategy much more efficiently. Data center real estate, whether owned, embedded or leased in a colocation environment, is typically the highest cost real estate in the portfolio.
- Review and validate or critique IT data center strategic plan
- Codify and prioritize key business drivers for all IT data center decision making
- Define needs in Real Estate, Finance and IT departments
- Convert technical requirements and metrics to a full range of acceptable real estate alternatives
- Provide market survey outlining alternatives of defined criteria
- Provide financial analysis (GAAP/Cash/NPV) of full range of alternatives
- Bridge the communication gap between tenant's IT, Real Estate and Finance departments
- Leverage relationships with key data center providers/builders to obtain best possible alternatives
- Structure pricing through a rigorous competitive process
- Negotiate SLA and lease/purchase agreement or development plan/agreement
For more information, contact: